Kapital Care is a family friendly company that prides itself on being a leader in the community care industry. We are seeking a passionate person to operate our on-call coordination for immediate start. The ideal candidate would need to be experienced in an on-call role, full training will also be provided. This position would suit a stay at home parent, those looking to return to work or as supplement income.
Requirements and Key Selection Criteria:
• Industry experience including some Coordination experience
• Flexible working hours, weekend availability
• Working with Vulnerable People/ Police Check
The ideal candidate will have:
• A positive energetic and professional attitude
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Excellent team work skills
• High level of conflict resolution skills
• High level of organisational skills with the ability to adapt quickly to changing environments
If this sounds like the perfect job for you please send your resume along with a cover letter expressing why you are ideal candidate to email@example.com
Kapital Care is committed to building a Diverse and Inclusive workplace that values equal opportunity practices. We actively encourage people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, LGBTIQ and other diversity groups to apply.