Kapital Care is a family friendly company that prides itself on being a leader in the community care industry. We are seeking passionate and experienced Community Support/Care Workers for Aged and Disability Services for an immediate start.
Requirements and Key Selection Criteria:
• Certificate III or higher in Aged/Disability/ Individual Support or working towards qualifications
• Senior First Aid Certificate
• Working with Vulnerable People/ Police Check
• Current drivers licence and a reliable car
• Relevant insurances
The ideal candidate will have:
• A passion to help people achieve their care needs and social goals
• A positive energetic and professional attitude
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Excellent team work skills
• High level of organisational skills with the ability to adapt quickly to changing environments
• Flexible working hours
If this sounds like the perfect job for you please send your resume along with a cover letter expressing why you are ideal candidate to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close at 5.00pm, Friday 31 July, 2020.
Kapital Care is committed to building a Diverse and Inclusive workplace that values equal opportunity practices. We actively encourage people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, LGBTIQ and other diversity groups to apply.